2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShewell Close, Birkenhead
- 2 bedrooms
- Private garden
- Off road parking
- Recently redecorated
- Being sold part furnished
- Ready for immediate occupation
- No chain
- Modern style, well insulated, low running costs
- Patio doors overlooking rear garden
- Fantastic first time buyer home
Double glazing Recently refurbished Gas fire Patio garden Driveway2 Bed semi for sale in a quiet part of Tranmere.
This is a beautiful, modern house in a leafy part of Tranmere close to St Cath's hospital. With off road parking and gardens it would make an ideal first home for a couple or small family.
Entrance is via a wooden porch / cloakroom. The front door leads into the kitchen with its range of base and wall units, electric oven and hob with extractor fan. There is space for a dining table. Door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
The lounge has a gas fire with timber surround and patio doors overlooking the garden to the rear. There is storage space under the stairs.
Upstairs, there are 2 bedrooms - 1 double and 1 single. The bathroom has a white 3 piece bath suite with electric shower over the bath.
Outside, there are a number of flowerbeds with shrubs at the front of the house, and the driveway at the side with access to the rear garden via a timber gate. The rear garden has a patio area, lawns and a timber shed.
The house has laminate flooring to the ground floor, with carpets to the stairs, landing and bedrooms. The property has been recently painted and decorated throughout and is ready for immediate occupation.
This is a beautiful home at a good price - call us to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62456567.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Square Estates Ltd, Birkenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.