3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Lane, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom terraced home
- Close to local Primary School
- Great transport links nearby
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lovely rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Situated in the seaside town of Shanklin lies this superb 3 bedroom terrace home. Packed with everything you could wish for in a growing family home. From the moment you walk in the front door, you are greeted with an immaculately presented lounge, easily accommodating a family movie night. Cooking up a storm won’t be a problem with this stunning kitchen, brimming with work top space and cupboards galore. Fitted oven and hob make this a more than perfect base for whizzing up those special family meals. Heading up to bed? Fantastic size bedrooms welcome you with open arms. A lovely garden where you can relax at the end of the day, get friends over for that weekend barbecue or let the kids run awaits you. Fantastically situated around the corner from a Primary School, nipping the kids to school won’t be a hardship come rain or shine, bus stops mere moments from your front door take you straight into the heart of Shanklin for a bit of shopping or over to Sandown for an ice cream on the beach. This home is truly a hidden gem, presented beautifully, you really can just move in.
What the Owner says:
From the moment I walked in the door I could tell this would make a fantastic home, it had a lovely welcoming feel. I wanted to be closer to my daughter and this was perfect. The only reason I am wanting to move again, is I am at a stage I would ideally like a bungalow now.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'5 x 9'10 (5.01m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 15'8 x 9'5 (4.78m x 2.87m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 9'10 (4.35m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 6'10 (3.66m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 5'4 (3.02m x 1.63m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62460886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.