2 bedroom flat for saleCondor Grove, Blackpool
- HOUSE ARRANGED AS TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- 2 X 1 BED FLATS
- SOME MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT VACANT - PREVIOUSLY £85 PW
- GROUND FLOOR CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £85 PW
- POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME £200PW - £10400 PA - 14.8%
- LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO LIDL AND ALDI SUPERMARKET
- ON STREET PARKING AVAIALBLE
** HOUSE ARRANGED AS TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS - 2 x 1 BED ** Potential rental income of £180PW - £9360 P/A - 13.3% YIELD ** This mid terraced property is situated in a popular residential location close to transport links, amenities and both LIDL and ALDI supermarkets. The ground floor flat comprises lounge, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. The first floor flat has a lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen/diner. To the rear is a small concrete yard with gate to the alley. The ground floor flat is currently tenanted. PLEASE CALL FOR VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS.
Please note Metcalfs have not yet inspected the ground floor flat.
Entrance on the ground floor. Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE 3.83m (12' 7") x 4.68m (15' 4")
Carpeted. Meters in cupboard. New gas meter installed 19/10/2017.
BEDROOM 1 4.47m (14' 8") x 2.91m (9' 7")
BATHROOM 1.97m (6' 6") x 2.01m (6' 7")
Three piece bathroom suite in blue comprising bath with overhead shower and shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
KITCHEN 3.09m (10' 2") x 2.89m (9' 6")
Fitted base and wall units, freestanding cooker. Main combi boiler.
Concrete yard, gate to the alley.
The windows are double glazed at the front.
Side and rear windows are single glazed.
First floor previously let at £85PW.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.