4 bedroom detached house for sale3 The Orchard, Little Eccleston, Preston, PR3 0YX
Withdrawn from Market
- ** Well Maintained And Presented Throughout **
- Detached, Four Double Bedrooms, Two En Suite
- Desirable, Extremely Sought After, Rural Location
- Secluded Established Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms & Dining Room
- Double Garage
- Kitchen /Breakfast Room
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE SPACE AVAILABLE
Opportunity Has Arisen To Purchase A Well Maintained And Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property, In A Most Desirable Rural Location. Adjacent To A Unique Village Providing High Standard Restaurants, Schools & General Amenities. The Property Benefits From Recent Cavity Wall Insulation And New Double Glazing. Property Briefly Comprises Of, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Downstairs Washroom, Second Reception Room, Cloakroom, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Utility, Double Garage And Office/ Hobby Room. Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Four Double Bedrooms, Two En Suites And Family Bathroom. Private Drive And
Spacious, Secluded Rear Garden. **VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62461564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8300922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.