2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMARGARET STREET, IMMINGHAM
- Delightful two bedroom semi detached house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Established residential area with a range of good local amenities
- Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom,landing, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Front and good sized rear garden ideal for the family market
- Shared driveway leading to a detached garage
- Internal viewing is highly advised
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents of Immingham are delighted to be offering to the market for sale this delightful and well presented two bedroom semi-detached house which is tastefully and modernly decorated throughout. Creating an ideal first time property purchase the property is located within this popular area and enjoys the benefits of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and shared driveway leading down to a good sized rear garden. Within easy access to the towns many amenities and shops, viewing is highly advised on what in this agents opinion will be a most popular property. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, cloakroom, landing, two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Easy maintenance front and rear gardens ideal for the family market. Other benefits include recently installed tiled roof, fascias and soffits and updated uPVC double glazing throughout.
5' 6'' x 3' 5'' (1.674m x 1.040m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Equipped with a low level w.c. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Coving and loft access to the ceiling.
17' 4'' x 10' 0'' (5.280m x 3.044m) maximums
The master bedroom is located to the front of the property and has a uPVC double glazed window. Gas central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.974m x 2.759m)
The second bedroom is pleasantly presented and has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Two fitted storage cupboards/wardrobes.
9' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.894m x 2.426m)
This is a lovely sized bathroom equipped with a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and corner shower cubicle. Tiling to the walls with inset black tiled border. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Tiled flooring.
The front garden is majority lawned and has a fenced perimeter with wrought iron gated access to the shared driveway which leads down past the side elevation of the property and onto a detached garage.
A good sized rear garden which has the benefit of parking for multiple vehicles to the rear along with the detached garage. The rear garden is majority lawned and has a large decked patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining. Original brick built coal house providing useful storage.
With modern composite door to the front elevation. the hallway has a gas central heating radiator. Staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
15' 0'' x 14' 2'' (4.582m x 4.329m) maximums
Tastefully and pleasantly presented the living room has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Gas central heating radiator. Decorative recess to the chimney breast wall.
9' 4'' x 13' 6'' (2.851m x 4.103m)
A lovely modern kitchen fitted with a good array of base and wall units with complementary roll edged work surfacing with inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashback. Integrated oven and four ring electric hob with feature chrome effect extractor over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas central heating radiator. Tiled flooring which continues to the side lobby.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the side elevation. Tiled flooring. Access to storage cupboard which houses the gas boiler and cloakroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62461765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6312822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.