3 bedroom terraced house for saleBridgend Road, Enfield
- THREE BEDROOM TUNNEL LINKED HOUSE
- AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GREAT ACCESS INTO THE CITY
- APPROX 100 FT REAR GARDENS
- FITTED KITCHEN. EPC RATING C
- SITUATED WITHIN AN EN1 POSTCODE
- OFFERED ON A CHAIN FREE BASIS
KINGS GROUP Are delighted to offer this THREE BEDROOM TUNNEL LINKED HOUSE to the market. Situated within a sought after development in an EN1 POSTCODE. Boasting from close proximity to Turkey Street Station which offers great links into the City this would make an ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity. Also Benefiting from a Spacious Lounge/Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, First Floor Bathroom, Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated, Rear Gardens and is offered on a chain free basis.
Double Glazed Porch - With lighting, carpet, to:
Front Door To -
Entrance Hallway - With staircase to first floor landing. radiator, doors to:
Lounge - With double glazed patio doors to rear gardens, serving hatch to kitchen radiator, fireplace, carpet
Kitchen - With double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units work tops over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for table and chairs, tiled walls and floor door to:
Utility/Outhouse - With double glazed doors to tunnel link to front , double glazed door to rear gardens, space for fridge/freezer, power, carpet.
Carpeted Staircase To First Floor Landing - With doors to:
Bedroom One - With double glazed window to rear gardens, radiator, storage carpet
Bedroom Two - With double glazed window to rear gardens, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three - With double glazed window to front, radiator, storage, carpet.
Bathroom/Wc - With double glazed frosted window to front, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower, tiled walls, lino floor
Exterior: Rear 100'0(Approx) Gardens - With lawn, rose trees, shed, greenhouse with power
Front Gardens - With Off Street Parking, lawn. border.
Epc Rating C -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62462092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27357286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Highway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.