2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleForest Way, Winford, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow in semi-rural area
- Garage & driveway
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Secluded gardens
- EPC energy rating D (61)
You will struggle to find a more well presented home than this two bedroom detached bungalow we have here. With a driveway and garage parking is not going to be an issue.
Once you are parked step inside and you will immediately see how much care and attention has been lavished on it.
To the rear is your lounge which just has a lovely feel and with a conservatory off this room there is lots of living space to enjoy and what could be nicer than sitting in your conservatory with a coffee overlooking your garden.
The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces and once again overlooks the rear garden. A quirky inner hallway takes you to two decent size bedrooms where a good nights sleep will be guaranteed in this quiet and peaceful location. The accommodation is completed by a stylish shower room.
This perfect bungalow is warmed by gas central heating and is double glazed so move straight in and start enjoying your new home.
Summer can be enjoyed outside in the garden so soak up the sun and relax.
Winford is in a semi rural area with countryside walks in abundance. Newport is only a short drive away as are the seaside towns of Sandown and Shanklin.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'2 x 14'3 (4.63m x 4.35m)
- Conservatory/Dining Room: 13'9 x 8'6 (4.19m x 2.59m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 9'6 (4.78m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 7'11 (2.95m x 2.41m)
- Shower Room
- Garage with Driveway: 16'0 x 9'4 (4.88m x 2.85m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62462131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.