10 bedroom detached house for saleArrowsmith Road, WIMBORNE, Dorset
- Five bedroom cottage style residence.
- Set in grounds approaching five acres
- Three self-contained, one bedroom cottages.
- A detached, self contained, two bedroom annex.
- 1,200 sq ft workshop with scope to extend (STPP).
- All weather tennis court with flood lighting.
- Two acre arboretum
An imposing 19th Century period home offering towards 7,000 ft of accommodation set within grounds approaching five acres. Originally a one up, one down thatched cottage, the home has been extended and added to extensively by its current custodians, who have fastidiously cared for the home for the last 30 years. The Spinney offers amongst one of the most secluded positions within this prestigious road and fuses formal grounds and mature woodland seamlessly.
Property ref: 121_1131_4705781
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62462451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4705781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisks, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.