4 bedroom detached house for sale15 Inglis Farm, Cockenzie, Prestonpans, EH32 0JT
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in modern, family orientated residential cul-de-sac in Cockenzie, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, garage, two family bathrooms and a ground floor WC.
- Features include well-proportioned room sizes, contemporary flooring and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes and an extensive loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, a bright fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio, and a low maintenance garden with mono-blocked parking for two vehicles.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and is a short walk to Cockenzie harbour and beaches.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and a driveway, located in modern, family orientated residential cul-de-sac in Cockenzie, East Lothian.
The entrance hall has ample space for outerwear and a built-in under-stair cupboard. Front facing, the lounge has modern flooring continuing from the hall, and features French doors to the rear facing dining room. The property also has an ample floored storage room. Set to the rear, the kitchen has secondary access to the dining room and a patio door to the generously sized conservatory. The kitchen includes modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A WC is set off the and fitted with a two piece suite. On the first floor, a master bedroom is front facing and features an adjacent en-suite fitted with a three piece suite. Three further double bedrooms complete the accommodation, whilst a family bathroom is also fitted with a three piece suite.
Port Seton and Cockenzie, are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are good shopping amenities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1 Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling locally, with secondary schooling in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connection into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, with car park, which makes an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.