4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReading Road, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Individual character cottage
- 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- South facing orchard and generous garden
- Off road parking for numerous cars
- Two adjoining single garages and large workshop
- Walking distance to Winnersh train station
- Exposed beams, wood burning stove and open fireplace
This well presented extended four bedroom semi detached cottage, was built in the early Victorian period and is set in a plot of 0.36 of an acre. Accommodation comprises dual aspect living room with adjoining study, dining room with French doors, galley kitchen, ground floor bathroom and separate shower room. There are four first floor bedrooms, each pair of bedrooms are separately approached via two staircases.
Reading Road is made up of a variety of detached houses many of which have been extended and generally possess large gardens. The house is close to a number of amenities including schools and supermarket with good access to the M4/A329(M) via the Reading Road and close to Wokingham town centre.
There is a south facing orchard, which is separately approached via a sweeping shared drive, with a double garage, brick store and workshop. To the front of the cottage is driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. The generous garden, is laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by mature hedgerows and trees with a range of evergreen and deciduous planting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4007316
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62463646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4007316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.