1 bedroom flat for sale24/4 Easter Dalry Wynd, Dalry, Edinburgh, EH11 2TJ
- Bright and beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, forming part of an iconic warehouse conversion development.
- With a superb city centre location, in Dalry, adjacent to Edinburgh's West End.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include modern timber framed double glazing, 'Hive' smart control gas central heating, TV and telephone points, good integrated storage and a secure entry system.
- This factored property includes two unallocated parking spaces in the residents car park, and a large, well-maintained, shared courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm.
Bright and beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, forming part of an iconic warehouse conversion development with a superb city centre location, in Dalry, adjacent to Edinburgh's West End. The entrance hallway gives access throughout and features the secured entry system and a large built-in store cupboard. With aspects to the rear and side, the bright living/dining/kitchen includes modern spot lighting, wood-effect flooring and ample space for dining furniture. To the rear of the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, unit downlights and an integrated electric hob, oven, extractor canopy, dishwasher, washing machine and freestanding fridge/freezer. The bedroom features carpeted flooring and a generous built-in wardrobe, whilst the bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three piece suite with a mixer shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and Virgin Active gym, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8166961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.