5 bedroom detached house for saleBitton, NR BATH, BS30 6HU
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached period farmhouse
- Three reception rooms
- Family kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Superb party barn
- Attached indoor swimming pool
- Extensive outbuilding with numerous possibilities
- Detached barn
- 9+ acre paddock and copse
- Quiet no-through lane
Fieldgrove Farmhouse presents a superb opportunity to acquire
a slice of rural life, whilst only being a mile or so from the nearest
conveniences and 7 miles from two major UK cities. The house
is set along a private lane, with access to just a few neighbouring
properties each set within their own land and affording each
other a high degree of privacy.
Owned by the same family for the last 25 years, the farmhouse
offers a wealth of accommodation over three floors – with
most of the space given to celebrating large family occasions and
general entertaining - with a generous family kitchen complete
with a Viking range and separate fridge & freezer room. A
fabulous drawing room boasts a recessed cast iron stove,
perfect on a winter’s night, and the large family dining room can
accommodate most celebratory occasions.
Upstairs, over the first floor, are four double bedrooms – the
master of which boasts a fantastic en-suite bathroom – with a
further en-suite to bedroom two and a shared family bathroom.
Above is a charming attic room, which over the years has been
perfect for sleepovers, teenage dens and playrooms.
One of the key features of Fieldgrove Farmhouse however
is the superb array of converted outbuildings; with a stunning
party barn running off the kitchen and providing an exceptional
footprint and wonderful space for families of all ages to enjoy.
Fitted with a corner bar unit – it presents a unique space – with
double height pitched roof and exposed beams – and a fabulous
mezzanine level at each end to use as the new owners wish –
but currently a spare guest room and a family office.
The barn has French doors which throw open to the inner
courtyard garden, and internally it gives access to the superb
swimming pool complex – complete with heated indoor pool,
raised spa pool and triple French doors opening out to the
rear garden. A fabulous space to entertain and enjoy all year around.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62465062.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 132569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.