1 bedroom flat for saleAres Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Luxurious one bedroom apartment
- Located within a desirable gated development
- Bright reception room
- Spacious master bedroom with open-plan wardrobe
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Secure and well-maintained block
- Close to the river
This is a bright one bedroom apartment with luxurious interiors and presented in excellent condition throughout. Featuring a spacious master bedroom with storage space, stylish kitchen and private balcony.
Ares Court offers a quiet and secure location near to the Thames and within easy reach of the vibrant shops bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf. There are excellent bus links on Westferry Road as well as a selection of local shops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.