1 bedroom apartment for saleLUXURY NEW BUILD APARTMENTS IN LUTON TOWN CENTRE
- Plot 16, second floor one bedroom at 538sq ft
- Walking distance to main line train station
- Close to the University of Bedfordshire
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Within 0.5miles to The Mall shopping centre
- Integrated Bosh appliances
- High gloss kitchens
- Easy access to Airport
- Close to M1
- Great first time purchase
Esquire land and new homes division are delighted to bring to the market this one bedroom new build luxury apartment within a landmark development of forty seven designer residences. Latimer Place provides the ultimate modern living experience with architects having designed each apartment with space in mind. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced to find the right balance between style and comfort. The developments location boasts excellent access to The Mall shopping centre, the university of Bedfordshire as well as Luton's Thameslink main line train station, London/Luton airport and M1 junction 11. Call now to request a brochure and to reserve a plot for this fantastic opportunity 01582 720011
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62466679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Esquire Estates, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.