2 bedroom flat for saleBeaumont Road, St Judes, PLYMOUTH
- Ground floor flat with two double bedrooms
- Centrally located
- No chain (vacant possession)
- Allocated parking at the rear
- Wall mounted entry phone system
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
An immaculately presented ground floor flat with two double bedrooms situated in a popular residential location. This property benefits from allocated parking to the rear, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, wall-mounted entry-phone system and is being sold with NO CHAIN (vacant possession).
A centrally located ground floor flat with two double bedrooms situated in the popular residential area of St Judes. The accommodation comprises of private hallway, bathroom and an open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, plus two bedrooms.
The Entrance is a door which gives access through to the Hallway.
The Hallway has laminated flooring, an airing cupboard which contains the central heating boiler, wall-mounted entry phone system and doors leading through to the Bathroom, open-plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen and Bedrooms.
The Bathroom has a bath with a shower attachment and curtain rail, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and fully tiled walls.
Living/dining Room/ Kitchen 13' 11" max x 11' 9" ave ( 4.24m max x 3.58m ave )
The open-plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen has a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, laminated flooring, feature ceiling mouldings telephone point and a television point.
The Kitchen area (6' x 9') has a single drainer sink unit with a mixer tap and tiled splash-backs, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, fitted oven, fitted four-burner gas hob, fitted cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine (washing machine remaining) and a fitted fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 5" max ( 3.17m x 2.57m max )
The Master Bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.56m max x 2.31m max )
The Second Bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling coving and shelving. This is also a double bedroom.
Outside to the rear of the property there is designated car parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62468227.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.