5 bedroom detached house for sale6 Auld Coal Terrace, Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, EH19 3JP
- Living room with feature fire and French doors to rear.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Dining room overlooking rear and French doors to the garden.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and storage.
- Family bathroom.
- Partially floored attic.
- Gas central heating/double glazing.
- Private garden to front.
- Unrestricted on-street parking.
UNDER OFFER An attractive extended detached villa part of a sought after modern development in the popular Midlothian town of Bonnyrigg an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh. The property is brought to the market in move-in condition and would make an excellent family home in a great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.