2 bedroom retirement property for sale39/23 Blackford Avenue, Blackford, Edinburgh, EH9 3HN
- Third floor flat part of sought after retirement development in prestigious Blackford district.
- Views to Salisbury Crag and Arthur's Seat.
- Shared secured entry.
- Stairs and lift to upper levels.
- Generously proportioned living room/dining room.
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- Wet room with Mira shower.
- Residents parking to rear.
- 24 hour link to Astraline Careline.
A third floor flat part of a sought after retirement development in prestigious Blackford district of the city perfectly positioned for access into Edinburgh City Centre and close to local amenities. The property offers spacious accommodation and boasts views towards Salisbury Crags and Arthur’s Seat at the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.