3 bedroom detached house for sale58 Caiystane Terrace, Fairmilehead, Edinburgh, EH10 6SW
- Traditional L-shaped sitting room with feature fireplace.
- 41sqm living/dining room extension.
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Two double and one single bedroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Substantial floored and lined attic space.
- Single garage with driveway for three or more cars.
- Large south and west facing secluded back garden.
- Purpose built outhouse with hot tub, sauna and changing room.
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
58 Caiystane Terrace is an immaculately presented detached family villa tucked away on a large corner site at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the middle of one of the most highly regarded and desirable residential areas of Edinburgh. The property which has been extended is in outstanding order throughout and offers versatile and spacious living accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.