4 bedroom flat for sale71/3 Carnbee Avenue, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6GA
- Simply stunning double upper villa part of the B-Listed Southfield House.
- Shared secured entry with many original features
- Fabulous drawing room with bay window & fireplace.
- Study area
- Superb dining kitchen/family room again with bay window.
- Master bedroom with excellent storage & en-suite bathroom.
- Turret room over two levels.
- Three further double bedrooms (two with storage).
- Family four piece bathroom.
- Two allocated parking spaces
Simply stunning double upper villa part of the B-Listed Southfield House, a converted mansion built in 1875 by John Chesser, in the popular and well located Liberton district of the city only a short journey to the south of Edinburgh City Centre and close to local amenities. The property is brought to the market in immaculate condition throughout with many high quality fixtures and fittings and is set within beautifully maintained grounds, quietly tucked away within the development and would be suitable for a professional person/couple or a family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.