4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe East Steading Causewayend, Kirknewton, Kirknewton, EH27
- Stunning semi-detached steading part of a converted coachhouse in the small village of Causewayend by Kirknewton.
- Attractive, bright and spacious living room with feature LPG Harmony fire.
- Fabulous breakfasting kitchen with granite worktops and range cooker.
- Utility room/WC.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom.
- Garden area to the side.
- Walled south facing communal courtyard.
- Double garage with electric door.
The East Steading is a stunning semi-detached steading forming part of a converted coachhouse at Causewayend by Kirknewton. The location which is on the edge of Pentland Park is an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh or Glasgow. Originally designed by James Gillespie Graham the property was built in 1823 and is a Category “B” Listed Property. Set within a picturesque rural setting with views to Harperrig reservoir and the Pentland Hills this property would make an excellent family home in a peaceful location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.