4 bedroom detached house for saleHillside Cottage Romano Bridge, Nr West Linton, Scottish Bor
- Fabulous listed detached cottage in peaceful Borders village of Romano Bridge near West Linton.
- Suitable for a range of buyers.
- Reception hall with storage, utility cupboard and access to attic.
- Attractive living room with wood burning stove.
- Dining kitchen with appliances.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Shared drive access.
- Private garage.
- Attractive borders to front.
- Beautifully maintained south-facing garden.
Fabulous listed detached cottage situated within the peaceful village of Romano Bridge, near West Linton, in the Scottish Borders, an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh. The property is set with within beautiful open countryside and is brought to the market in move-in condition and would be suitable for a range of buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469559.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.