3 bedroom villa for sale20/4 Mortonhall Road, Grange, Edinburgh, EH9 2HW
- Views to the front towards Blackford Hill and towards Arthur's Seat
- Reception hall with storage
- Generously proportioned living room with feature fireplace
- Formal dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with appliances
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two fur her double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms with shower attachments
- Private garden areas to the front and rear
- External lock up storage cupboard and garage.
A double upper villa forming part of a stunning converted Victorian detached house in the prestigious and much sought after Grange district of the City ideally positioned for access to the local amenities and Edinburgh City Centre. The property is entered through a stone pillared, double gated entrance onto an impressive circular driveway with landscaped floral centre island. The shared vestibule has mosaic flooring and glazed door leading to a large shared hall with staircase leading to the first floor, lit by an outstanding stained glass window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.