2 bedroom terraced house for sale17 The Steils, Greenbank, Edinburgh, EH10 5XD
- Stunning rarely available end-terraced house situated in the highly desirable Greenbank district.
- Beautifully maintained communal grounds.
- Reception hall with storage
- Fabulous open plan living room/dining room/modern fitted kitchen.
- Study/home office area.
- Master bedroom/built-in mirrored wardrobes/en-suite.
- Further double bedroom/built-in mirrored wardrobes/en-suite bathroom.
- Gardens front/side/rear.
- Private driveway.
- Ample parking within development.
Stunning rarely available end-terraced house situated in the highly desirable Greenbank district of the city ideally positioned for access into Edinburgh City Centre and also local amenities. The property forms part of a converted building which is a “B” Listed stone built property set within beautifully maintained communal grounds and is brought to the market in immaculate condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.