4 bedroom terraced house for sale60c St Albans Road, The Grange, Edinburgh, EH9 2LX
- Entrance vestibule with storage.
- Reception hall with storage.
- Generously proportioned living room with box bay window and feature living flame gas fire.
- Dining kitchen with appliances and French doors to rear garden.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes on ground level.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, south facing balcony and en-suite shower room.
- Further double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with shower.
- Private gardens to front and rear.
- Residents parking to front.
A mid terraced villa part of an exclusive modern development built in 2006 in the much sought after Grange district of the city, ideally positioned for access to local amenities and a short journey to the south of the Edinburgh City Centre. The property would make an excellent family home in a great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.