4 bedroom detached house for saleSevern Meadow, Astley Burf, Stourport-On-Severn
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITES
- FISHING RIGHTS TO FISH IN PARTS OF THE RIVER SEVERN
- 25 FT SITTING ROOM WITH BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE COUNTRYSIDE
- OIL FIRE HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
****FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME****COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS****FISHING RIGHTS TO PARTS OF THE RIVER SEVERN**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, two kitchens, sunroom, family bathroom, sitting room with balcony, two bedrooms with en-suites, two further bedrooms and storage garage.
A four bedroom detached family home with countryside views and fishing rights to parts of the River Severn. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, two kitchens, sunroom, family bathroom, sitting room with balcony, two bedrooms with en-suites, two further bedrooms and storage garage. The property also benefits from having oil fired heating, double glazing and driveway with ample off road parking.
Stoned driveway with ample off road parking, fenced borders with steps up to astro turfed foregarden and outside lighting.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure windows to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, built-in cupboard with radiator, doors to various rooms and access to inner hallway.
Lounge 20' x 13' 4" ( 6.10m x 4.06m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to front, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, radiator and multi fuel burner with surround.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, fully tiled, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to sunroom, double glazed door to sunroom, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, integrated dishwasher, electric hob, oven hood, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Sunroom 14' x 5' 2" ( 4.27m x 1.57m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed door to side, double glazed patio door to rear and tap.
Ceiling light, access to loft, built-in cupboard housing water tank and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 2" front of robes ( 3.68m x 2.49m front of robes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, radiator and fitted mirror fronted wardrobe.
Bedroom 15' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.85m x 4.50m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, two radiators, multi fuel burner and door to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 1" x 9' 5" max ( 5.82m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed bi-folding doors to side and rear aspects, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, electric hob, oven hood, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and door to second inner hallway.
Second Inner Hallway
Ceiling light, door to bedroom and stairs to first floor sitting room.
Bedroom 13' 4" max x 12' max ( 4.06m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light with fan, spot lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, built-in understairs walk-in wardrobe, built-in cupboard and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, fully tiled, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, P shaped bath with shower over, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
First Floor Sitting Room 25' 11" x 15' 10" ( 7.90m x 4.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to balcony, spot lights and four radiators.
Toughened glass balcony with astro turf and overlooking fields.
A low maintenance garden with fenced borders, gates to side, block paving, decked area, outside lighting, log store, timber shed and oil tank for heating system.
Storage Garage 8' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.88m )
Up and over door, boiler and storage above.
Please note the property has rights to fish in the River Severn between points A & B (approximately 100 yards) as outlined on property deed plans. The riverside photos are not actual views from Bankside. The property also has 24 hour CCTV.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.