4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 North Cottage, Southfield, Longniddry, East Lothian, EH32
- Reception hall with storage and built-in bookshelves.
- Superb open plan living room with multi-fuel stove, dining room and kitchen with solid wood worktops, Belfast sink and appliances.
- South facing conservatory.
- Master bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Three further double bedrooms all with storage.
- Family bathroom with shower.
- Upper landing used as study & further family area.
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear.
- Double driveway garage.
Fabulous semi-detached cottage set within the open countryside on the outskirts of the sought after town of Longniddry in East Lothian, an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh and also the south with its close proximity to the A1 and local train station. The property boasts outstanding views across the countryside towards the Firth of Forth and Fife and is brought to the marketplace in move-in condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.