3 bedroom flat for sale8a Morningside Place, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 5ER
- Private mono-blocked pathway leading to front door.
- Reception hall with storage cupboard and utility room.
- Attractive and generously proportioned living room with feature fireplace, original wooden floors and access to rear garden.
- Fabulous dining kitchen with appliances, solid wood worktops, Balterio vintage oak flooring and French doors to rear garden.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Two further double bedrooms.
- Freshly presented bathroom with shower over bath.
- Substantial south facing rear garden.
- Mono-block garden area to side.
- Further private ground to other side.
A stunning garden flat forming part of a converted Victorian detached villa in the prestigious Morningside district of the city within walking distance of excellent local amenities, cafes, bars, restaurants and also just a short journey from Edinburgh City Centre. The property would be suitable for a range of buyers and is brought to the market in immaculate condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.