1 bedroom flat for sale11/3 Church Hill Place, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 4BE
- Shared secured entry.
- Reception hall with large walk in storage cupboard.
- Well presented bay windowed living room with feature fire.
- Dining kitchen with appliances & larder storage cupboard.
- Scullery off the kitchen.
- Good size double bedroom with feature original fire.
- Box room.
- Freshly presented bathroom with shower over bath.
- Well maintained communal garden.
- Permit and metered parking in force within the surrounding streets.
Attractive traditional first floor flat situated within the prestigious Morningside district of the city within walking distance of excellent local amenities and also the City Centre. The property would make an ideal purchase for a professional person or couple.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.