2 bedroom flat for sale408 4f1 Morningside Road, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 5HY
- Bay windowed living room with feature traditional wooden panelling, fireplace with living flame gas fire and open views to East Lothian and Hermitage of Braid.
- Box room off.
- Generous Dining kitchen with appliances, a larder storage cupboard, and westerly views to Craiglockhart and beyond.
- Two good sized double bedrooms both with original fireplaces and stunning open views.
- Bathroom with electric shower and bath.
- Reception hall with storage.
- Shared secured entry into common stairwell
- Well maintained communal garden.
- Permit meter parking enforced within surrounding streets.
Under Offer A charming traditional top floor flat situated in the prestigious Morningside district of the city. The property retains a number of original features, including fireplaces, intricate cornicing, and exposed floorboards, benefits from significant natural light, and boasts stunning open views to both front and rear. It would be suitable for a range of buyers with flexible accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.