2 bedroom flat for sale6/1 Gladstone Terrace, Marchmont, Edinburgh, EH9 1LU
- Shared secured entry.
- Reception hall with storage.
- Attractive living room (currently used as a third bedroom).
- Dining kitchen with appliances and French Doors to communal rear garden.
- Box room off.
- Attic storage space.
- Two good sized double bedrooms.
- Well maintained private garden to front.
- Access to large communal garden area at the rear.
- Permit and metered parking.
A well presented ground floor flat forming part of a traditional tenement building in the highly desirable Marchmont district of the city perfectly positioned for access to local amenities and a short journey to Edinburgh City Centre. The property would be suitable for a range of buyers and is brought onto the market in move in condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.