1 bedroom apartment for saleShrubland Road, Leyton
Offers in Excess of
- One bedroom apartment
- Victorian conversion
- Share of Freehold
- Some original features
- Quite street
- Open plan kitchen/living area
A smart, bright and airy one bedroom apartment, occupying the ground floor of Victorian end-of-terrace conversion located on a quiet cul de sac just off Lea Bridge Road, with its shops cafes and amenities. Walthamstow Village is also within walking distance for some of the best bars for miles around.
The green spaces of Leyton Manor Park are just a short walk away.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be relaxing in the 210 square foot lounge/kitchen. Brightly lit by a large bay window sporting original shutters, it's the ideal space for entertaining or just hanging out. The kitchen area features metro tile splashbacks, timber worktops and a full suite of appliances, all artfully divided behind a breakfast bar.
The same sense of sharp, contemporary style continues into the bedroom and bathroom, and you also have a utility space ideal for laundry but ripe for turning to all sorts of purposes.
Outside, Walthamstow Village is around a fifteen minute walk – this collection of peaceful, part-pedestrianised streets is home to some of the finest bars, restaurants and gastropubs for miles around. So whether you prefer the cocktail cool of E17, the family friendly gastronomics of The Queen's Arms of the traditional charm of The Nag's Head, you're sure of a great night out.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- Walthamstow Central station is a short walk away.
- Leyton Midland Road Station is just a three quarter mile walk for the Gospel Oak to Barking line.
- The wide open blue and green space of Epping Forest and Hollow Pond are nearby, and well worth the 30 minute stroll.
WORD FROM THE OWNER...
“I’ve loved making Shrubland Road my first home. It has been an awesome base for discovering Walthamstow. Some of the highlights have been: everything the village has to offer, The independent shops and some random craft brewery BBQs. You’ll love the quiet road and friendly neighbours. The transport links are great in terms of buses, tube and trains. I hope whoever lives here next enjoys Shrubland as much as I have! “
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62472268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27358941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.