3 bedroom bungalow for saleDianne Road, Thornton Cleveleys
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TRUE BUNGALOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS OR TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FULL DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR LAWNED GARDENS
- CLOSE TO THORNTON VILLAGE AND TRANSPORT LINKS
** SUBSTANTIAL TWO/THREE BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** This true bungalow is within walking distance of Thornton village close to shops, transport links, local vets and Stanah Estuary. Benefits include modern kitchen and bathroom, two/three bedrooms or two reception rooms, gas central heating and full double glazing. Externally there are front and rear gardens, driveway and garage providing ample off road parking. CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Carpeted. Meter cupboard with gas and electric. Airing cupboard with combi boiler.
LOUNGE 4.74m (15' 7") x 3.32m (10' 11")
Spacious lounge with real fireplace and tiled hearth and surround.
KITCHEN 3.38m (11' 1") x 2.12m (6' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated electric hob, oven, overhead extractor and stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for a washing machine, under counter fridge and freezer. Tiled splash back and vinyl flooring. UPVC side door to driveway and rear garden.
BEDROOM 1 3.82m (12' 6") x 3.49m (11' 5")
Spacious double bedroom, carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 2.53m (8' 4") x 4.20m (13' 9")
Double bedroom with laminate vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 3/RECEPTION 2 3.12m (10' 3") x 2.59m (8' 6")
Currently used as a storage room. Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes/cupboards.
BATHROOM 1.76m (5' 9") x 1.65m (5' 5")
Three piece bathroom suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Externally there is a lawned garden to the front with a variety of shrubs, trees with walled front and driveway.
To the rear is a spacious lawned garden with planted borders, shed, surrounding fences and side gate. External socket for power.
Garage with double wooden doors.
Concrete driveway with small gravel topping.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62472853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.