2 bedroom flat for sale1 Russell Road, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 2GF
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor apartment, set in a modern development.
- Located in Bathgate, West Lothian, lying between Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite wet room, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, security alarm system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally there is a an allocated space in the residents' car park to the rear, with visitors parking, all set within well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- The windows benefit from the perfect fit Venetian blinds which are fitted directly onto the window frame.
- OPEN VIEWING - Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor apartment, set in a modern development in the Wester Inch area of Bathgate, West Lothian, lying between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite wet room, and a bathroom. The entrance hallway gives access throughout the property and features the secure entryphone and a cupboard. The front-facing living/dining room offers ample dining space, and features tile effect flooring and spot lighting. Set off the living room, the kitchen features modern wall and base units with laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink, with appliances including an integrated gas hob, oven, extractor canopy, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The rear-facing master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite wet room with a modern two-piece suite including an electric shower. Bedroom two features laminate flooring, a built-in wardrobe, whilst the internally set bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath. The windows in the property benefit from Venetian blinds which are perfectly fitted directly onto the window frames. Bathgate offers a convenient commuting location for both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a selection of supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafés. Further extensive shopping is available in Livingston including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. Bathgate has two golf courses, with Bathgate Golf Club to the south, and the Balbardie Park of Peace course to the north, with the park also hosting the local sports centre, offering a wide range of facilities. Beecraigs, Almondell and Polkemmet Country Parks are all excellent locations for families and walkers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5968931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.