3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarr View Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000-£170,000
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Television Room
- Ample off-road parking
- Ideally placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall
- Excellent purchase for the Family Buyer
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000-£170,000 - EXCELLENT FAMILY PURCHASE - POPULAR LOCATION - VIEW NOW!
Sure to appeal to the family buyer is this beautifully presented property which benefits from a television room, off-road parking and gardens and is well placed for the M1, Meadowhall, Rotherham & Sheffield.
In a highly desirable area, this property is sure to appeal to the family buyer is this beautifully presented property which benefits from a television room, off-road parking and gardens and is well placed for the M1, Meadowhall, Rotherham & Sheffield.
With upvc double glazed door and windows.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.37m )
This beautifully presented, generously sized lounge has two UPVC double glazed bow windows to the front and an electric fire.
Kitchen/diner 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, this modern kitchen also features an inset sink and appliances to include an integral oven, hob, extractor and microwave. There is space for a dishwasher/washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer and the room has a central heating radiator a upvc double glazed door to the side and a upvc double glazed window and French doors to the rear.
Television Room 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
A tastefully decorated family room overlooking the rear garden. Having two Velux windows, a central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed French doors and a window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, a storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
This room benefits from fitted wardrobes and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 9' 4" ( 1.78m x 2.84m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Also having under-floor heating, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides off-road parking for several vehicles. To the rear is a patio area, low maintenance artificial turf and a wooden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62474158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.