3 bedroom terraced house for saleQuantock Road, Windmill Hill, Bristol, BS3
- Victorian terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan dining room/kitchen/sun-room
- Bay fronted reception room
- Period features
- Downstairs bathroom
- Flat rear garden
- Good condition
- Easy access to local shops, schools, Victoria park and public transport
- Approximately 104 square metres
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, Victorian terraced home in Windmill Hill.
This Victorian terraced home offers light and spacious accommodation. To the front is a bay-fronted reception room and to the back, a lovely modern open plan living area comprised of dining room, fitted kitchen, sun room and walk-in pantry. The open plan area benefits from stripped wood floors. The entrance hall includes a stairwell skylight and offers an under stairs cupboard with an additional storage area suitable for bikes and shoes. The downstairs bathroom has a shower over bath and a skylight. Upstairs, the property boasts three bedrooms, two of which have storage cupboards. The rear of the property offers a good sized, private garden with a pergola, paved area, decking and an outside tap. The property is in a good condition, has a recent new boiler and retains many original features including picture rails and corbel archway. The property is in a great location, with easy access to Victoria Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.