2 bedroom terraced house for saleHorsford Street, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8UH
- PRIME LOCATION - IDEAL HOLIDAY LET
- Two bed terraced cottage with Loft Room
- Good sized lounge/diner.
- Original wooden doors and floors
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility area
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Two bedroom terraced COTTAGE with ORIGINAL FEATURES. IDEAL HOLIDAY LET, Good sized lounge/diner. Fitted kitchen with utility area. Character staircase leading to main double bedroom with front aspect, a second single bedroom on this floor as well as family bathroom. Further staircase leading to loft room with Velux window, currently used as a single bedroom. Paved rear courtyard with small shed for storage and selection of potted plants and shrubs.
Horsford Street enjoys a superb location in the heart of Weymouth and adjacent to both the beautiful Nothe Gardens and Newton's Cove. Hope Square and Weymouth harbour are a stone's throw away and the property is within easy walking distance of all the shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques available in Weymouth town centre. The house is well situated for local bus links.
UPVC front door leading to small porch area.
Original polished floorboards throughout. Sash window with front aspect. Two small storage cupboards. Open staircase with storage under. Small cupboard housing meters. Sash window to the rear.
Light, bright kitchen with floor and wall units. Integrated electric oven and hob. Back aspect window. Natural wood floor tiles. Leading to open utility area.
Utility area with sufficient space for all white goods. Wooden worktop. Double UPVC patio doors leading to outside area.
Back aspect window. Single room. Radiator. Cupboard housing the boiler. Carpeted throughout.
Vinyl floor. Bath with overhead shower. WC. Wash hand basin. Back aspect window. Wooden shelves.
Front aspect sash window. Double bedroom. Original polished wooden floors. Two built in single wardrobes. Large double radiator.
Converted attic with Velux window. Carpeted. Currently being used as a bedroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.