3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Orchard Quarter, Lismore Boulevard, Colindale Avenue, NW9
- Prime park facing
- Three bedroom apartment
- Under floor heating throughout
- Gym, concierge & steam room
- Ground rent: £300 pa
- Service charge: £3.00 psf pa
- Tenure: lease 999 Years
- Priced to sell
- Completion due November 2019
*PRICED TO SELL SUBSTANTIALLY UNDER PURCHASE PRICE FROM 2017* This park facing, well positioned three bedroom apartment. Available in the soon to complete Orchard Quarter building! Completion due July / August 2019.
The development set in over 9 acres of landscape gardens will breath new life into the area, the new community will benefit from over 2,900 new homes, cafes, restaurants and retail facilities along with its very own residents only gym and concierge service. This new destination has been for a lifestyle of convenience for all its residents.
The Park Collection is the latest release of homes at Colindale Gardens located in the heart of this visionary new community, with far reaching views over its main park. The West End and the City can all be reached in under half an hour via Colindale Underground Station on the Northern Line.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28803675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.