3 bedroom terraced house for saleWELLINGTON STREET, GRIMSBY
- Large three bedroom terraced property
- Traditional layout and period features throughout
- Three reception rooms to the ground floor
- Open plan living to the kitchen diner and through lounge area
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heated
- NO FORWARD CHAIN ATTACHED
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale with no forward chain this surprisingly large three bedroom mid terraced property, which has been priced for a quick sale. The front lounge is a through room which then leads into a sitting room, a nice open plan living area. The next reception room is a dining room which is also open plan to the kitchen, another great sized space with kitchen units along two walls. The W/C is located to the back of the ground floor near the back door leading onto the back garden. The first floor offers three brilliant sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over the bath. The back garden has had brand new fencing panels fitted and is fairly low maintenance with mature bushes along one side. Viewings are available immediately and this property has NO FORWARD CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62475349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8270795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.