3 bedroom terraced house for saleCromwell Road, Walthamstow
- Three bedroom home
- Victorian mid terrace
- Located in Walthamstow Village
- Chain free
- Wood burning stove
- Brick fronted
- Arranged over three floors
- Some original features
A beautifully finished, brick fronted three bedroom Victorian terrace enviably located in the highly sought-after Walthamstow Village conservation area. Expertly arranged over three floors, you have an enormous through lounge, two bathrooms, three large bedrooms and an enchanting rear garden.
Vintage trinkets and period features are generously scattered throughout, from the wood burner in the lounge to the original ironwork on the front door.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
"You will be in the heart of Walthamstow's most desirable neighbourhood – Walthamstow Village is a peaceful collection of part-pedestrianised streets and historic architecture, home to some of the best independent bars, shops, restaurants and gastropubs for miles around. And it's all right on your doorstep.
Inside Design & Decor is an artful blend of vintage style and period charm – the through lounge is an impressive 275 square feet, with warm hardwood floors underfoot, an open plan glass-sided stair case to the first floor and more than enough room for dining and entertaining alike.
The kitchen is a bright, airy vision in white; pristine fitted cabinets, a full range of fitted appliances, marble effect worktops and filament lighting suspended over the breakfast bar. Sliding patio doors open onto the garden; a mixture of decking and lawn with plenty of greenery.
- You have seven primary/secondary schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the absolute minimum of hassle.
- Walthamstow Central station is about fifteen minutes on foot, and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in twenty minutes.
Reception Room - 7.5m x 3.5m (24'7" x 11'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.5m x 3.4m (14'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.0m (11'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 1.9m (12'5" x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.5m (6'2" x 4'11") -
Bedroom - 5.4m x 3.1m (17'8" x 10'2") -
Shower Room - 2.3m x 0.8m (7'6" x 2'7") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER..
"I have loved living in the house and am only selling reluctantly because I'm moving back to Scotland. One of my main priorities for living in London was to live in a quiet street with great neighbours - and Cromwell Road is a great street to live in. I've spent a lot of time making the house as comfortable as possible and anyone who visits always tells me it's so quiet we could be in the countryside. But all the shops, bars and restaurants are just minutes away"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62476093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27359579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.