4 bedroom detached house for saleGeorge Way, Chatteris
- Executive Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One & Two
- 36ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Ground Floor from Underfloor Heating
- Garage / Workshop
NEW HOME ** NEW HOME ** NEW HOME ** 36ft Kitchen / Dining Room - En Suite Facilities to Bedrooms One & Two - Utility Room - Generous Rear Gardens - Garage / Workshop
This brand new executive detached house is situated in the Town of Chatteris, approximately 8 miles from March. The property benefits from four bedrooms, en suite facilities to bedrooms one & two, 36ft kitchen/dining room, utility room, generous rear gardens and garage/workshop. Air source heat pump. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating.
Stairs leading off. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.94m )
Window to front. Two windows to side. Feature fireplace with brick surround and wood mantel. Coved ceiling. TV & telephone points. Open plan to
Kitchen / Dining Room 36' 3" x 11' 4" ( 11.05m x 3.45m )
Windows to rear. French doors to garden. TV & telephone points. Open plan to kitchen. Coved ceiling. (Kitchen area is 18ft 10ins x 13ft 7ins) Centre island. Range of wall and base units to be installed. All integrated appliances. Bi folding doors to garden. Coved ceiling with spotlights.
Family Area 16' 2" x 14' 3" ( 4.93m x 4.34m )
Window to front. TV & telephone points. Coved ceiling.
Utility Room 15' 3" x 6' 4" ( 4.65m x 1.93m )
Range of wall and base units. Window to side. Door to rear gardens.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 14' 4" ( 5.05m x 4.37m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.94m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Walk in wardrobe.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point.
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Window to side. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to stone with drive to side leading to the garage.
Double Garage has up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Option for office space above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.