4 bedroom house for saleCold Harbour, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Impressive four bedroom house
- Located within a grade II listed building
- Attractive original features
- Spacious reception room
- First floor drawing room with views over the Thames
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with free-standing bath
- Integrated storage space
This stunning grade II listed four bedroom riverside house boasts a magnificent location with a garden leading down to the banks of the River Thames with lovely, refurbished interiors.
Cold Harbour is close to the fashionable shops and bars of Canary Wharf and the banks of the river Thames. Transport links close to the property include Blackwall Station (DLR services) and Canary Wharf Underground Station (Jubilee Line services).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.