2 bedroom apartment for saleCatalina House, Goodman Fields, Leman Street, London, E1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances
- On site leisure facilities
- 0.3 miles from Aldgate station
- Approx. 872 sq ft (81 sq m)
- EPC: B
A stunning 2 bedroom apartment situated on the 8th floor, in the latest phase of the luxury Goodmans Fields development.
This spacious apartment offers an abundance of living space, and boasts a high specification with comfort cooling and wood flooring, 2 double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes, 2 luxury en-suite bathrooms, contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances.
The development offers residents on site leisure facilities to include gymnasium, swimming pool and 5 star healthcare centre, private cinema room, business / conference facilities and 24 hour concierge. Goodmans Fields is situated 0.3 miles from Aldgate underground station, in the heart of zone 1.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STL171633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.