5 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorne Way, Great Shefford
- Underfloor heated entrance hall
- Sitting room, Dining room
- Re-fitted kitchen, utility room
- 5 Bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Shower room
- Garage & parking for 5 cars
- Secluded and enclosed garden
FULL DESCRIPTION This spacious 5 bedroom detached bungalow enjoys country views and is located in a quiet secluded position. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge, playroom, study, conservatory, dining room, fitted kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms and shower room and, on the first floor master bedroom with superb en-suite bathroom and 2 further bedrooms. All the internal doors are quality solid wood with chrome door furniture. There is an attached garage, ample parking and garden to the front and a private rear garden.
LOUNGE 20' 5" x 13' 8" (6.22m x 4.17m)
DINING ROOM 9' 8" x 8' 6" (2.95m x 2.59m)
PLAYROOM 16' 5" x 8' 7" (5m x 2.62m)
CONSERVATORY 13' 7" x 9' 6" (4.14m x 2.9m)
MASTER BEDROOM 18' 2" x 13' 4" (5.54m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM 13' 3" x 8' 4" (4.04m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM 11' 3" x 9' 7" (3.43m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 8' 6" x 8' 5" (2.59m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM 11' 0" x 6' 11" (3.35m x 2.11m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588024866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.