2 bedroom terraced house for saleTurner Road, Walthamstow
- Two bedrooms
- Victorian terraced
- Village boarders location
- Located close to Wood street
- In need of modernisation
- Loft with potential to convert
- Chain free
- 30ft Rear garden
A real rare find – this two bedroom Victorian Terrace is in need of some refurbishment but is so far completely unextended either to the rear or into the loft, providing heaps of potential and making this an unusually excellent investment, all enviably located on the borders of Walthamstow Village.
You also have Wood Street just moments away, Walthamstow's most exciting new neighbourhood with an ever-expanding range of shops and cafes, plus a thriving vintage market.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have all the wonders of Walthamstow Village less than a half mile away on foot. Peaceful, part pedestrianised streets, historic architecture and the finest independent bars, restaurants and gastropubs from miles around are all right on your doorstep.
Inside you have a pair of reception rooms of around 140 square feet each. Keep them separate for flexibility or knock the partition wall through for an expansive, twenty five foot long through lounge. The ground floor is completed by the kitchen and seperate WC, with potential to extend to the rear.
Upstairs there's the 150 square foot master bedroom with plumbing for a sink, the second 100 square foot bedroom and a generous bathroom. Again, extending to the rear and into the loft is a very popular move in this part of Walthamstow, potentially adding a third bedroom and whole extra storey.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- Local transport options are excellent, Wood Street station is less than a quarter mile on foot and will get you to Liverpool Street in twenty minutes. Walthamstow Central is a fifteen minute walk, and will get you to Oxford Circus just as quickly.
- For your new local we'd recommend The Nag's Head for traditional charm and a great menu.
Reception Room - 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1") -
Reception Room - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 2.6m (11'1" x 8'6") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"My Father lived in this house since his marriage in 1945 and I grew up here. It is good to see the regeneration of these lovely houses on Turner Road, with its many original features I am pleased that this house is the next in line for a makeover."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27360116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.