3 bedroom terraced house for saleRonald Road, Halstead
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Market town location
- Two reception rooms
A sympathetically extended three bedroom property located close to bus routes and local amenities. The property now benefits from a large kitchen diner to the rear, open plan living space, enclosed rear garden and ample off road parking.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Stairs rising to first floor, cupboard housing electricity meter, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, log burner.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, open archway to:-
Kitchen 30' 2" x 9' 2" ( 9.19m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double doors to side aspect, door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over, heated towel rail, part tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and is enclosed by picket fencing, brick workshop.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is laid to hardstanding to provide off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62485225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.