2 bedroom flat for sale1/4 Belgrave Terrace, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 6XQ
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's desirable Corstorphine area, to the west of the city centre.
- Comprises of an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, box room, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, generous room sizes, a front facing bay window, light tasteful decor, ornate cornice-work and impressive fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, secured entry system, and a secluded, well-maintained shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWING - Sunday 4-6pm
Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's desirable Corstorphine area, to the west of the city centre.
The hallway features a built-in store cupboard, hardwood flooring, the secured entry system and access to the flexible box/study room. Set to the front, a bright and spacious living room includes a contemporary fireplace, decorative cornice-work, hardwood flooring and the large bay window. Rear facing is the dining/kitchen with a built-in store/pantry cupboard currently housing a freezer. The fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated SMEG dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. Front facing is the first bedroom with carpeted flooring, cornice, and a fitted mirrored-wardrobe. Bedroom two is rear facing with a period feature fireplace; whilst the bright bathroom has a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath.
Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7895958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.