3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale136b Lasswade Road, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6TZ
- Immaculately presented and fully refurbished, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with front porch and gardens.
- Located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a shower-room.
- Features include gas central heating with a new combi-boiler, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, with all sockets and switches new, and good integrated storage provision, including a ...
- The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard, including new flooring throughout, a new kitchen with integrated appliances and a new shower-room.
- Externally the property benefits from a large private front garden, laid to lawn, with a decking area to the side, and plenty of off street parking.
- The garden is large enough for a possible extension, subject to a planning application.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 5TH FEBRUARY @ 12 NOON**Immaculately presented and fully refurbished, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with front porch and gardens, located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with carpeted flooring, pendant lighting and a gas fire with a stone hearth. Set to the rear, the stylish kitchen, with tiled flooring allows access to the rear hall including a pantry, and is fitted with modern high-gloss units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and a dining/breakfast table with chairs. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, is similarly well finished. Bedroom three features three built-in storage cupboards, whilst the shower room features a modern white two-piece suite with a corner-set shower cubicle, tiled floor and splashbacks. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8196343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.