3 bedroom flat for sale81/4 Calder Gardens, Sighthill, Edinburgh, EH11 4LQ
- Spacious, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat.
- Set in a residential area, located in Sighthill, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a shared drying area within the building, space in the residents car park, with on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm
**CLOSING DATE SET FRIDAY 2ND FEBRUARY @ 12 NOON** Spacious, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, set in a residential area, located in Sighthill, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has five storage cupboards and leads into the rear facing, light and spacious living room which features wood-effect laminate flooring and pendant lighting. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated gas hob and oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with laminate flooring, and pendant lighting, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly finished, both with a storage cupboard and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the front of the property, the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, and the property lies within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill Campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle shopping centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.