2 bedroom apartment for saleBALMORAL PLACE, 2 BOWMAN LANE, LEEDS, LS10 1HR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BALCONY, WITH VIEWS TOWARDS THE RIVER
- CURRENTLY RENTED MTM @ £850PCM
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED
- LARGE RECESSED KITCHEN
- ON SITE CONCIERGE AND RESIDENTS GYM
- SOUGHT AFTER BREWERY WHARF LOCATION
- POTENTIAL RENT: £850PCM
- BUY TO LET
This well presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, contemporary apartment is located on the 2nd floor of this sought after riverside development.
The open plan living area is a great size, and has floor to ceiling windows, which give access to a large balcony, offering east facing views towards the river and Leeds Dock.
Off the spacious hallway is a contemporary house bathroom, large storage cupboard, and 2 double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, and a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
Brewery Wharf is one of the most sought after addresses in the city, with an on-site concierge, well kept communal gardens and fabulous views over the River Aire.
There is also an en-site residents gym, which includes a sauna, and unusually, this development has gas, so is only one of 5 in the city centre!
LOUNGE / DINING
The lounge is a lovely size, and very light and bright. It occupies an east facing position, with views towards Leeds Dock and the River Aire being afforded from its large floor to ceiling windows. There is ample room for both lounging and dining, and there is the added benefit of a large balcony, ideal for alfresco dining.
Forming part of the open plan living space is this spacious and modern kitchen. The cupboards cherry wood in colour, and hide an array of built-in appliances, including full size fridge freezer, washing machine, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood.
The master bedroom is a good size, and comes complete with built-in wardrobes, and views towards the river, from its full height picture window. There is also the added benefit of a fully tiled en-suite shower room, with thermostatically controlled double shower.
The second bedroom is again a good size, and easily allows for a double bed, wardrobes, and any required bedroom furniture, which is unusual for Brewery Wharf.
EN-SUITE / HOUSE BATHROOM
Both the en-suite and house bathroom are mostly tiled, and beautifully presented. The suites are white in colour, and include floating toilets, thermostatically controlled showers, built-in mirrored storage and chrome heated towel rails.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62486125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2259047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.