3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForge Street, Dedham
Sold by Us
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Highly Desirable Location
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Schools & Local Amenities
- Rear Garden In Excess of 180ft
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- Outbuilding Formally A Wash House
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Located in the picturesque village of Dedham, with excellent access to local schools and amenities, is this ideal three bedroom semi detached family home. This deceptively spacious property benefits from an impressive rear garden measuring approximately 180ft and a driveway providing ample off road parking. Internally this chain free property enjoys three good size bedrooms, a family bathroom, kitchen, dining room and lounge. Viewing is highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance door to front, double glazed window to front and side, radiator, carpet flooring, door to:
LOUNGE 13' 4" x 13' 2" (4.06m x 4.01m) Double glazed window to front, fireplace, TV point, telephone point, radiator, carpet flooring.
DINING ROOM 11' 3" x 10' 7" (3.43m x 3.23m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
KITCHEN 14' 6" (maximum point) x 8' 2" (4.42m x 2.49m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a sink drainer with one and a half bowls, part tiled walls, point for electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, large larder with extra storage cupboard to side, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, door leading to garden and outbuilding.
WASH HOUSE Window to front and rear, brick built, low level WC, power and lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access, carpet flooring.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 8" x 11' 5" (3.86m x 3.48m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 9' 2" (3.43m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to rear, built in large storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 1" x 8' 1" (3.07m x 2.46m) Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring.
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 6' 4" (2.41m x 1.93m) Double glazed obscure window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, wet room style shower, radiator, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property, there is a garden in excess of 180ft, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, a range of shrubs, two apple trees, fence surround.
To the front of the property, there is off road parking for approximately two cars, leading to:
GARAGE With an electric up and over door with power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62487532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101268019658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Martin Estate Agents, Colchester and Villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.